ZTE Blade Vec 3G and 4G and Kis 3 Max Smartphones Debut
ZTE Blade Vec 3G and 4G and Kis 3 Max boast latest technology combined with elegant design
ZTE presents three new innovative and stylish smartphones at IFA 2014 in Berlin. The optically identical and extra-thin smartphones Blade Vec 3G and Blade Vec 4G impress with their elegant and modern design as well as the 5 inch HD display which is perfect for gaming, taking photos and videos or just browsing the web. The ZTE Kis 3 Max smartphone is the latest device to come from the ZTE Kis series that offers power at a highly affordable price.
The ZTE Blade Vec 4G not only provides customers with extensive accessibility and fast access to their online data, the 13MP camera also allows them to take excellent pictures and share them with family and friends whilst on the run. The device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with quad-core CPU that speeds of up to 1.2 GHz per core and integrated LTE modem. The 2300mAh battery guarantees long-lasting reliability. The Snapdragon 400 processor is a product of Qualcomm Technologies Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated.
The ZTE Blade Vec 3G also impresses with its technical interior. A 2300 mAh battery provide the smartphone with the energy needed to be constantly available for whatever its user wants to do. The 8MP camera offers a lot of joy for taking pictures while the 5MP front cam enables users to perform video chats or to take selfies in extra sharp quality.
With an intelligent design at just 9.1mm thick, the ZTE Kis 3 Max comes equipped with a FWVGA 4.5’’ screen and 5MP camera for capturing bright and vivid images. The handset also sports a 2MP front camera for self-portraits and offers a number of different camera capabilities from panoramic to continuous shot modes. It is powered by a 1.3GHz dual-core processor and offers users the Android 4.4.2 Candy Bar operating system for a fast and smooth smartphone experience.
“The smartphones Blade Vec 3G, 4G and Kis 3 Max are the newest members of our popular Blade and Kis families. Our goal was to combine the latest technology in a trendy and appealing design,” says Qin Xiaojun, CEO at ZTE Mobile Devices Germany. “The Blade and Kis series are already known for their first-class quality at an attractive price point. We follow this tradition with these new and powerful smartphones.”
ZTE Blade Vec 4G specifications:
• Operating System: Android 4.4
• Size: 143×70.4×7.8 mm
• Display: 5 inch HD TFT (720x1280px)
• Camera: 8 or 13 megapixel camera with AF / flash, 1 or 2 megapixel front-camera
• Network: GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS 900/2100 MHz, LTE 800/900/1800/2600 Cat 4
• Battery: 2300 mAh Lithium-Ion battery
• Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 400 with quad-core CPU at speeds of up to 1.2 GHz per core
• Storage: 1GB RAM + 16GB ROM
• Other: GPS, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, mobile hotspot, WiFi Direct
ZTE Blade Vec 3G specifications:
• Operating System: Android 4,4 KitKat
• Size: 139.3 x 69.8 x 7.8 mm
• Display: 5 inch HD TFT (720x1280px)
• Camera: 8 megapixel camera with AF / flash, 5 megapixel front-camera
• Network: GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS: 900/2100 MHz
• Battery: 2300 mAh lithium ion battery
• Processor: MTK6582 Quad Core 1.3 GHz ARM Cortex A7
• Storage: 1 GB RAM + 8GB ROM, MicroSD (up to 32GB)
• Other: GPS, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Voice Recorder, FM Radio
ZTE Kis 3 Max specifications:
• Operating system: Android 4.4.2 Candy Bar
• Size: 132x66x9.1 mm
• Display: TFT TN 4.5 inch FWVGA (480×854 Pixel)
• Camera: 5 Megapixel camera with AF / flash, 2 Megapixel front camera
• Network: GSM: 900/1800/1900, UMTS 900/2100
• Battery: 2300 mAh Lithium-Ionen Akku
• Processor: MTK 6572 dual core 1.3GHz Dual-Core ARM Cortex A7
• Storage: 512MB RAM+ 4GB ROM
• Other: GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, Voice Recorder, FM Radio
Blade Vec 4G has already been launched in Turkey, France, Romania, Slovakia, Belgium, Norway and Sweden.
About ZTE Mobile Devices
ZTE Mobile Devices is a division of ZTE Corporation, a global telecommunications equipment, networks and mobile devices company headquartered in Shenzhen, China. ZTE is a publicly traded company listed on the Hong Kong and Shenzhen stock exchanges.
ZTE is one of the Top 5 mobile handset and smartphone manufacturers in the world, offering a complete range of mobile devices, including mobile phones, tablets, mobile broadband modems and hotspots and family desktop integration terminals.
A global leader, ZTE has partnerships with more than 320 major carriers and distributors in over 160 countries and regions around the globe. It also has strategic partnerships with 47 of the world’s top 50 carriers. In 2012, ZTE applied for more international patents than any other company in the world.