Corsair Crystal 460X RGB Compact ATX Case Review
By David Ramsey
Full Disclosure: Corsair Components Inc. provided the product sample used in this article.
If there are two big trends in computer accessories and peripherals these days, it’s “tempered glass” and “RGB illumination”. And if you can combine the two, as Corsair has done with the Crystal 460X RGB Compact ATX mid-tower case, so much the better! But there’s more to this case than just a serious amount of glam, and Benchmark Reviews will build a system in it to see if it would be a good home for your next gaming rig.
Features & Specifications
- Front and side tempered glass panels show off your hardware
- Room for two 3.5″ drives and three 2.5″ drives or SSDs
- 3x120mm SP120 RGB fans with integrated six-fan hub and lighting controller
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 440 x 220 x 464mm
- 7 slots
- Power supply and 3.5″ drive bay covers
Let’s take a look at this case in the next section…