Corsair Lapdog Game Control Center Review
By David Ramsey
Full Disclosure: Corsair provided the product sample used in this article.
Real gamers – and you are a real gamer, right? – know that consoles cannot provide the performance and graphics quality of a good PC-based gaming rig. But giant 4K televisions provide an excellent canvas for immersive game play. You can set up a PC connected to your TV, but those console controllers just don’t cut it if you’re using to a good gaming keyboard and mouse. Too bad there’s no way to really use a keyboard and mouse on your lap. Or… is there?
Corsair thinks they have the answer in the Corsair Lapdog Game Control Center, a device that does let you use a full sized gaming keyboard and mouse in your lap, and Benchmark Reviews will see if it makes a difference in this review.
Features & Specifications
- Large 11″ by 11″ mouse pad
- Powered USB 3.0 hub for keyboard, mouse, gaming headset, USB key, and more
- Memory foam underside cushion for user comfort
- Hidden compartment to neatly store cables
- Fast charging for your smartphone or tablet
- Available as a stand-alone station or complete with Corsair K70 gaming keyboard
Let’s take a look at this intriguing device in the next section.