AZIO MK Retro Mechanical Keyboard Review
By Joe Gulczinski
Full Disclosure: The product sample used in this article has been provided by AZIO.
AZIO has provided innovative and unique peripherals for over 17 years, focusing on three core aspects of accessibility, convenience, and entertainment. One of their latest products featured is a deviation from the average offerings commonly found in keyboards, focusing more on pure typing facets versus gaming. The MK Retro possesses a definite characterized feel and look that has not been approached (yet) by other manufactures, employing tactile Blue type switches beneath carefully crafted keys. Even the common LED indicators are tube-like white lit domes, embracing the retro feel.
- Tactile Mechanical Keys (blue switch type) with feedback.
- Unique key socket design prevents dust and liquid from entering the key switches.
- Multi-key rollover implementation (full NKRO over USB).
- Specially crafted keys and tubular LED lights.
- Large, pillar style feet.
- Shortcut keys and Windows lock-out key.
|Cord Length||6ft / 1.8m / Braided|
|OS Support||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, & 10|
|Dimensions||5.8 x 17.9 x 1.6 in / 147 x 455 x 40 mm|
|Weight||2.3lbs / 1043g|
|Package Contents||Keyboard User Guide, thank you card|
|Warranty||2 year limited|