Spire Odyssey 342 Laptop Stand and Cooler Introduced
The Odyssey 342 laptop base coolers and ergonomic stand is equipped with a large 200mm cooling fan. The base is formed out of lightweight plastic, topped with an aluminum black mesh for dissipation of the laptop/notebooks heat. The ergonomic design and anti-slip features of the Odyssey series provide a comfortable computing experience. There is no need for an external power adapter, powered by your laptop’s USB port (cable included). The Odyssey 342 is plug and play and ready to cool down your laptop or notebook alike. Compatible up to 17-inch large laptop computers makes this product the universal choice for laptop cooling and ergonomic use at home, in the office or even on the go.
• Active cooling by one 200mm silent fan
• Fan speed controller included
• Meshed Aluminum top surface for better cooling
• Stylish and lightweight, portable structure
• 2 Port USB2.0 Hub integrated
• Accommodates 12- to 17-Inch large laptops
• Gentle slope to improve typing comfort and raises screen
• Folding feet, Extended non-slip protective pads
• Backed by 2 year manufacturer service warranty
Universal compatible with 12-inch up to 17-inch notebooks and laptops of any make.
USD 25.95 / EURO 19.95 (ex VAT)
Product Includes :
* User manual
* USB Cable
* Spire Badge
The Odyssey 342, item number# SP-NC342-BK is now available from Spire Shenzhen, China.
European branch roll out will be at the beginning of September 2013. Feel free to contact us for samples and specification details.
Spire, founded in 1998 in The Netherlands, is a global supplier of cooling solutions, power supplies and enclosures for the personal, gaming and networked computers. With its manufacturing plant in Shenzhen, China. Branch locations in Japan and Brazil. Offering a wide range of thermal products and accessories for the computing industry.