OKI Data MC362w and MC562w Color Multifunction Printers Debut
OKI Data Americas Expands its Award-Winning Product Portfolio with the Introduction of New Color Single Function and Multifunction Printers
C331dn, C531dn, MC362w, and MC562w models provide increased speed and enhanced functionality to optimize performance for small workgroups
By OKI Data Americas
OKI Data Americas announces the availability of the company’s enhanced color single function and multifunction printers (MFPs). The C331dn, C531dn, MC362w, and MC562w models combine a powerful feature set with large paper capacity, fast print speeds, duplex printing capabilities, high-definition color technology and a compact design. All products are backed by a three-year carry-in limited warranty1 and industry-leading five-year limited LED printhead warranty.
At a competitive acquisition cost with a low total cost of ownership, these devices are ideal for demanding small workgroups, offering economical and versatile printing capabilities. Furthermore, these color printers offer notable advantages in productivity and media flexibility for small workgroups.
Highlights of the C331dn and C531dn Color Single Function Printers:
• These units are network-ready, and deliver fast print speeds with up to 27 color and 31 monochrome pages per minute2.
• The C331dn and C531dn have a large paper capacity of 350 sheets, with a 250-sheet paper tray and a built-in 100-sheet multi-purpose tray for labels, envelopes, thicker media and banners up to 52 inches.
Highlights of the MC362w and MC562w Color Multifunction Printers:
• The MC362w and MC562w models offer wireless capabilities and high print speeds with up to 27 color and 31 monochrome pages per minute2.
• These models offer duplex printing and copying, plus four-in-one (print/copy/scan/fax) multifunction capabilities along with a paper capacity of 350 sheets which is expandable to 880 sheets maximum.
• The user interface of the MC362w and MC562w MFP models includes a 3.5 inch graphical panel display with tilt mechanism.
• The MC562w comes with a QWERTY keypad along with one-touch fax capabilities.
• In addition, the MC362w and MC562w MFP models support productivity-enhancing software including PaperPort® and Omnipage® from Nuance that turns documents into PDFs and JPEGs for easy editing, searching and sharing.
“We are pleased to announce the addition of OKI’s newest color single function and multifunction printers to our broad printing portfolio,” said Hiroyuki Fukushima, Director of Non-Impact Printer Product Marketing for OKI Data Americas. “We believe that small workgroups will find the C331dn, C531dn, MC362w and MC562w models to be versatile office tools that can help maximize business efficiencies.”
The C331dn, C531dn, MC362w and MC562w models support OKI Print Job Accounting software which enables administrators to prohibit unauthorized printing as well as to track printed output costs for bill-back to individual users and groups. All models also include eco-friendly attributes such as deep sleep mode, long-life consumables, duplex printing and ENERGY STAR® compliance. Also, an automatic ECO mode feature uses less energy for faster output on smaller jobs.
All OKI products are built on parent company OKI Data Corporation’s history of leadership and innovation. Most of OKI’s color printing solutions feature Single Pass Color™ as well as proprietary digital LED and HD Color technologies. These technologies allow OKI Data Americas to manufacture products that require fewer moving parts for increased reliability and outstanding color output quality.
OKI provides live1, toll-free technical support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, with agents based in North America. In addition, OKI live chat feature is available to customers within the US and Canada seeking online support on weekdays during normal business hours within the Eastern time zone.
About OKI Data Americas
OKI Data Americas, headquartered in Mount Laurel, NJ, and a subsidiary of OKI Data Corporation of Japan, markets PC peripheral equipment and customized solutions under the OKI® brand, including digital color and monochrome printers, color and monochrome multifunction products, serial impact dot matrix printers, thermal label printers and POS printers, as well as a full line of options, accessories and consumables. Utilizing Genuine OKI® toner ensures consistent, reliable and high-quality output that maximizes performance. OKI Data Americas also serves the graphic arts & production market with the OKI proColor™ Series. In addition, OKI offers a full portfolio of products built to optimize managed print engagements. OKI Data Americas takes a consultative approach to supporting every customer’s needs and delivering individualized print solutions that optimize business performance. The company’s innovative technology is backed by Tokyo-based parent company OKI Electric Industry, a leader in telecom, infrastructure and mechatronics systems; and an approximately $4.9 billion multinational corporation according to its FY 2012 financial reporting. Keeping its customers’ needs top of mind, OKI Data Americas is ISO 9001:2008 certified and offers a selection of ENERGY STAR® certified products.