AKRacing Rush Gaming Chair Review
By Olin Coles
Full Disclosure: The product sample used in this article has been provided by 4GamerGear.com.
I have a long personal history with chairs, going all the way back to my early days as an infant sitting tall in a high-chair. I recall the steel folding chairs heated by the sun during my graduation commencement. There was even a memorable chair that followed me around after college, and played several roles at the dining table and behind the office desk. More recently, there was the expensive Embody chair review that stirred controversy. In this article for Benchmark Reviews, I spend hours on my seat to test the new AKRacing Rush gaming chair.
AK Racing is a European brand, influenced by the eSports scene sweeping over the globe. According to their website, AK Racing maintains “close ties with top eSports teams such as Ninjas in Pyjamas”, which inspired the design of team-themed chair. Notable gaming personalities such as Emil “HeatoN” Christensen and Joona “natu” Leppänen of CS:GO fame have also stepped up, then sat down, in AKRacing gaming chair.
Features & Specifications
Details courtesy AK Racing:
- Metal Construction: Thanks to the metal frame, the chair is extremely safe and strong.
- Padding: High quality, comfortable hard foam, not prone to deformation over time.
- Quality Surface: Made from very durable high quality materials.
- Adjustable Armrest: Set up the right height for your comfort
- Multiposition Mechanism: Adjustable seat tilt and back, height adjustment, and adjustable flexibility
- Adjustable Back Angle: 180-degree backrest adjustment allows you to adjust it to your needs.
- Durable Wheels: These wheels wont break easily and won’t leave nasty scratches on your floor.
- Metal Base: Very strong five-star base, made of metal.
- Class-4 Gas Lift: Durable gas lifts with class 4 cylinders, supports up to 180 kg/396 lbs!
- Ergonomic armrest: Armrests designed to provide comfort and support.
- Pillow Cushions: Two cushions included, one for your lower back and one for the neck.