Corsair H2100 Wireless Dolby 7.1 Gaming Headset Review
By Greg Schepers
Full Disclosure: The product sample used in this article has been provided by Corsair.
Corsair is an organization that, in all reality, needs no introduction. Most of us have had a power supply, memory, liquid CPU cooler, etc. that has been adorned with the Corsair label. And, Corsair has not limited its prowess to internal components; it also has a proven track record when it comes to developing top-shelf gaming peripherals.
If you’ve owned any Corsair Gaming mouse, keyboard, or headset, it is likely you have been more than satisfied with it. One of the latest devices added to its stable, the Corsair H2100 Wireless Dolby 7.1 Gaming Headset, boasts the features that, on paper, make it stand out as one that should be on your short list if you are in the market for a wireless gaming headset. Today at Benchmark Reviews, we will take a closer look at the Corsair H2100 Wireless Dolby 7.1 Gaming Headset and share with you our thoughts.
- 2.4GHz wireless freedom up to 40ft + 10 hours of uninterrupted gaming
- Dolby 7.1 surround delivers lethally accurate positional audio
- Oversized 50mm neodymium drivers
- comfortable microfiber-wrapped memory foam ear pads
- advanced unidirectional noise-cancelling microphone
- Warranty – 2 Years
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms @ 1kHz
- Sensitivity: 105dB (+/-3dB)
- Drivers: 50mm
- USB power consumption: 500mA
- Connector: USB Type A
- Wireless range: up to 40 feet (12m)
- Battery life: Up to 10 hours
- Type: Unidirectional noise-cancelling condenser with adjustable, rotating boom
- Impedance: 2.2k Ohms
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 10kHz
- Sensitivity: -37dB (+/-3dB)