SteelSeries Siberia 350 USB Gaming Headset Review
By Tom Jaskulka
Full Disclosure: The product sample used in this article has been provided by SteelSeries.
SteelSeries, a company known for their support of eSports and wide range of gaming peripherals, have just about finished refreshing their gaming headset series better known as “Siberia.” The Siberia 350 which Benchmark Reviews will be looking at today is a refresh of the previous SteelSeries Siberia v3 Prism headset. Utilizing 50mm drivers, DTS Headphone X technology and a classic SteelSeries fit and finish, the 350 adds 6.5 million colors through LEDs in the earcups and features SteelSeries technologies like GameSense through SteelSeries’ settings software, SteelSeries Engine 3. Will the 350 be a worthy addition to the Siberia lineup, or will these Siberias leave us out in the cold? Follow along and read about our experiences with SteelSeries’ newest headset.
Siberia 350 Features & Specifications
- 50mm Neodymium Drivers, Onboard USB Soundcard
- Headphone Frequency Response: 10 – 28000 Hz
- Headphone Sensitivity: 80 dB
- Microphone Frequency Response: 50-16000 Hz
- Microphone Pickup Pattern: Unidirectional
- Microphone Sensitivity: -42 dB
- Microphone Impedance: 2200 Ohm
- Cable Length: 1.5 m, 5 ft
- Connector Type: USB
- Siberia 350
- Quick Start Guide