Help Wanted: Technical Review Writer
Benchmark Reviews is growing, and seeks experienced technical writers who will promptly complete hardware review projects in fluent English for our website.
Qualifications: Technical Review Writer
- Applicant must be at least 21 years of age
- US shipping address preferred, UK or Canada may be considered
- Above-average grammar and writing skills are required
- 5.0+ Megapixel digital camera with tripod (no phone/pocket cameras)
- Working knowledge of image editing software
- Must be financially responsible for product cost if not completed timely
Benchmark Reviews encourages everyone who qualifies to join our team, but only the most dependable people will make the final cut. After all, we want to find long-term members who would like to grow with the site, and benefit from developing incentives down the road.
Positions are not paid, but instead you will be allowed to keep what you review. New writers must complete their first project on a self-supplied item or topic, and then Benchmark Reviews will offer sponsored products for review thereafter. Writers are free to request and select their own projects.
Most articles are allowed three weeks from date of receipt before they become due. However, any time you fail to review a product within this period it must be returned in brand new condition at your expense, or a replacement must be purchased and shipped back to us for re-assignment.
Writing for Benchmark Reviews is very time-intensive, so please consider the amount of free time you have. Interested candidates should fill out this application form and return it to the address listed. We will review your information and send you our contract if you meet our qualifications.