Bitmore Universal Bluetooth Wireless Audio Adapter Review
By Steven Iglesias-Hearst
Manufacturer: A Bitmore, Ltd.
Product Name: Universal Bluetooth Wireless Audio Adapter
Model Number: M8 Bluetooth 3.0
Price As Tested: £24.99 (Bitmore)
Full Disclosure: The product sample used in this article has been provided by Bitmore.
Technology will always struggle to keep up with itself. Sometimes this is due to new or better technology replacing old or inefficient technology, and sometimes it is due to planned obsolescence. It’s a policy of planning or designing a product with a limited useful life, so it will become obsolete, unfashionable or no longer functional after a certain period of time.
This is where adapters come into play. But they are in themselves a product of planned obsolescence. Take the Bitmore M8 Bluetooth Audio Receiver Benchmark Reviews has today for instance; On the one hand it will enable bluetooth connectivity on a wide range of audio devices – and potentially save you from spending lots of money on upgrades, but on the other hand it is another purchase that you wouldn’t have had to make otherwise.
The Bitmore M8 Bluetooth Audio Receiver will prove quite useful to those of us that like to get the most out of their technology. We are conditioned to think that old means useless, but we need to shake off that concept. Has anyone ever told you that things aren’t made like they used to be? Certainly we have made lots of advancement in certain core areas but a lot of things are replaced or superseded with worse or cheaper alternatives.
Features & Specifications
- Turn your Dock, speakers or Hi Fi (with AUX-in) into a wireless Bluetooth system
- Stream music from any Bluetooth enabled device
- Supports Bluetooth Advanced Audio Distribution Profile A2DP / AVRCP
- Supports Bluetooth version 4.0 and Bluetooth version 3.0, 2.0+EDR backward compatibility
- High quality 95db SNR DAC’s with 48kHz sample rates for high-fidelity playback
- Frequency Range: 2402Mhz~2480Mhz
- Modulation: GFSK, 1Mbps. 0.5BT Gaussian
- 10m (approx 30ft) transmitting distance – Depending on environment
- Built in lithium battery – Lasts up to 8 hours
- Power consumption: 40mA
- System requirements: Windows or MAC with Bluetooth function or A2DP Bluetooth stereo enabled device