EVGA B3 Series Power Supplies Introduced
EVGA Bronze power supplies have become synonymous with industry-leading stability, performance, and value. With the B3 power supplies, EVGA now adds fully modular cables, the ECO Intelligent Thermal Control System, even tighter voltage regulation (<2%), and a Long Life Sleeve Bearing Fan for ultra-quiet performance with an increased lifespan. Even more impressive, these power supplies continue to get shorter compared to its predecessors. Backed by EVGA’s 5 Year Global Warranty, the EVGA B3 lineup will give you peace of mind for years to come. Join the evolution of the Bronze age.
– Big Package, Small Size – No, it’s not magic. Despite adding more features and increased performance, the EVGA B3 lineup is shorter than most of its competitors. At only 150mm long (450B3, 550B3, 650B3) and 160mm long (750B3, 850B3), you’ll notice the extra space in your case, but you won’t miss any performance or functionality.
– Silence Doesn’t Have To Be Golden – The EVGA B3 power supplies feature a Long Life Sleeve Bearing Fan, resulting in a quieter operation and a longer lifespan. Alternatively, flip on the EVGA ECO mode for fully silent operation at low to medium loads.
– Next Gen Performance – Featuring Japanese capacitors on the mainboard, the B3 lineup takes the already efficient B2 series and makes it even better with near-Silver efficiency and less than 2% ripple. These power supplies have up to 88% efficiency!
– Fully Modular Design – Use only the cables you need, reducing cable clutter and improving case airflow. Available on all B3 models.
– Whisper Silent – EVGA ECO mode means the power supply is completely silent during low to medium loads. This is one quiet power supply!
– World-Leading 5-Year EVGA Warranty – EVGA B3 power supplies come with EVGA’s 5-Year Global Warranty and Support.
Learn more at http://www.evga.com/articles/01103/evga-b3-series-power-supplies/
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA’s global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit http://www.evga.com.