Bloody B830 LK Optic Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
By David Ramsey
Full Disclosure: A4TECH’s Bloody Division provided the product sample used in this article.
A4Tech is a Taiwanese company whose “Bloody” gaming division was launched in 2012. Bloody produces gaming keyboards and mice using a unique switch technology: rather than metal contact points closing an electrical circuit when a key is pressed, Bloody’s mechanical switches use infrared LEDs and photosensors, which Bloody claims provides faster key response and a more reliable and durable switch. Benchmark Reviews checks out the Bloody B830 LK Optic Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, equipped with next-generation “clicky” optical key switches.
- LK key switch technology provides key response < 0.2ms
- No double-clicking or key bouncing
- Spill and dust resistant
- Wear-resistant double-shot key caps
- Keys rated for 100 million strokes
- 25% faster keys (3mm travel as opposed to 4mm)
- 8 silicone key caps for gaming keys
- Aluminum alloy top panel
- Gaming mode disables Windows key
Let’s take a look at this keyboard in the next section.