NZXT Internal USB Hub
Manufacturer: NZXT, Inc.
Product Name: Internal USB Hub
Model Number: AC-IUSBH-M1
Price As Tested: $24.99 (eBay)
Full Disclosure: The product sample used in this article has been provided by NZXT.
The folks at NZXT were kind enough to send us one of these Internal USB Hubs with the S340 Elite. This item is sold separately from the case, but it does make a good complement to any computer case that requires additional USB ports. Mini-ITX cases may benefit from this hub as most of them do not have that many front USB ports. The Internal USB Hub can be used for liquid coolers, fan controllers, lighting accessories, and wireless adapters. It has a magnetic base so it can stick onto the steel surface of a computer case. Let’s take a closer look at the NZXT Internal USB Hub.
- Expands 5 USB 2.0 ports: 3 internal and 2 external connectors
- Sleek and multifunctional design works with any build
- Magnetic body quickly affix to steel chassis
- Molex connection provides additional power via PC’s power supply
- Plug and play—no drivers needed
- EXPAND WITHOUT FEAR
- Never run out of USB ports. The Internal USB Hub brings connectivity to your system allowing you to add more devices and eliminate your system’s handicap.
- NO DEVICES LEFT BEHIND
- Tested and guaranteed to work with CAM Powered devices, including Kraken, GRID+, and HUE+, the Internal USB Hub ensure you have ample ports needed to get all your devices up and running
- DISCREET AND SIMPLE
- Magnetic body and cable management straps provide a quick and easy installation. Just tuck the Internal USB Hub into a suitable location, connect your peripherals, and wind the cables up with the included straps.
|Dimensions||W: 105mm H: 36mm D: 24.5mm|
|Material||Plastic, PCB, Magnets|
|Connections||1 x USB 2.0 Header, 1 x Molex|
|Input Channel Voltage||5V DC|
|System Requirements||Requires a USB 2.0 internal connector.|