Corsair M65 PRO RGB FPS Gaming Mouse Review
By Meng Vang
Full Disclosure: The product sample used in this article has been provided by Corsair.
Built for FPS games, the Corsair M65 PRO RGB brings back the same exterior features as its predecessor. Instead of the laser sensor seen in the previous model, Corsair has included the PixArt PMW3360 optical sensor with a maximum DPI of 12000. There is also a weight system for adjusting the weight and a dedicated sniper button, which can be assigned to serve various functions. The Corsair Utility Engine software allows great flexibility for customization and can also manage all of your Corsair devices in one software. Benchmark Reviews will be taking a look at the Corsair M65 PRO RGB FPS Gaming Mouse. Let’s go over an overview of what this mouse has to offer.
- 12000 dpi high-accuracy sensor
- Aircraft-grade aluminum structure
- Advanced weight tuning system
- Surface calibration tuning utility
- Optimized sniper button positioning
- Harness the Power of CUE
- Eight strategically placed buttons
- High-capacity OMRON switches rated for 20 million clicks
- High-mass scroll wheel