Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Keyboard Review
By David Ramsey
Full Disclosure: Corsair Components, Inc. provided the product sample used in this article.
With mechanical gaming keyboards now common, vendors are looking for more ways to distinguish their products. Corsair competes on features, and in an exclusive deal with German key switch manufacturer Cherry, brings a new mechanical switch to the market: the Cherry MX Speed. This switch forms the backbone of the new Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE mechanical gaming keyboard, and while it’s an impressive new feature, it’s far from all this high-end keyboard has to offer. Benchmark Reviews offers a look at this new product for gamers who want only the very best.
- Cherry MX Speed mechanical key switches, 45g activation force, 1.2mm actuation distance, rated for 50 million keystrokes
- Programmable per-key full RGB backlighting
- Pass through USB 2.0 port
- Included extra textured and contoured FPS and MOBA key caps
- Easy access media keys
- Detachable, soft-touch wrist rest
- 100% anti-ghosting with 104-key rollover over USB
- Windows lock key
- Two-year warranty
Let’s take a look at this keyboard in the next section.