NEC Display PA322UHD-2 Monitor Announced
MultiSync PA322UHD-2 Monitor Now Delivers Switchable DisplayPort, HDMI Inputs for Added Flexibility
NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today the PA322UHD-2 display, which includes all the features of the existing PA322UHD model and now updates the option slot with support for 4K UHD inputs, including an installed, switchable DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI 2.0 option.
The Open Pluggable Specification (OPS)-compliant option slot gives videographers, photographers, print production specialists and others added flexibility to use the PA322UHD-2 in an even wider range of existing workflows.
The display uses a wide gamut white LED backlight and an IGZO technology IPS-type LCD panel that delivers excellent image quality with lower power consumption than comparable LCD displays while delivering 99.2 percent coverage of the Adobe RGB color space.
“Pros in color-critical fields now have more options for 4K UHD over a single cable, including the latest HDMI 2.0 standard,” said Art Marshall, Senior Product Manager of Professional and Medical Displays at NEC Display. “The 4K UHD-enhanced OPS connects to more devices for greater productivity and creativity.”
In addition to the installed OPS, the NEC Display Solutions 3G/SD/HD-SDI input card (SB-04HC) and the HD-SDI input card (SB-01HC) also are compatible with the PA322UHD-2.
Among the PA322UHD-2 display’s other benefits:
- Native 4K UHD resolution of 3840 x 2160 with 10-bit color support
- 350 cd/m2 brightness and 1000:1 contrast ratio
- Support for a multitude of refresh rates, including 24, 30, 50, 60, 85, 100, and 120 Hz modes
- USB 3.0 hub (two up, three down) with DisplaySync Pro, a high resolution keyboard / video / mouse (KVM) switch that can control two computers with only one keyboard and mouse
- Two DisplayPort 1.2 inputs, one HDMI 2.0 input and the option of either two DVI-D or four HDMI 1.4 inputs
- Stand that supports both landscape and portrait modes, and the image can be automatically rotated when the display is rotated
- Color and white Digital Uniformity Correction with 93 percent more correction points than previous MultiSync PA Series displays
- Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture mode, which splits the screen in half or in quarters to up to 4 full HD images in one or more color spaces in real time
- Two internal 2W speakers for business-class multimedia sound
- Free MultiProfiler software for complete control of picture modes, enabling additional presets like REC 709, BT.2020 and simple ICC profile emulation
NEC Display offers a range of desktop and large-format displays as well as projectors in UHD and 4K resolutions, leading the industry in this initiative. The MultiSync PA322UHD-BK-2 ships with a four-year limited 48-hour advanced exchange parts and labor warranty, and will be available in February 2016 at a minimum advertised price of $2,999.
About NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., is a leading designer and provider of innovative desktop LCD monitors, commercial- and professional-grade large-screen LCD displays, a diverse line of multimedia and digital cinema projectors, and integrated display solutions. It develops leading-edge visual technology and customer-focused solutions for a wide variety of markets, including digital signage, education, graphics, healthcare, restaurants, retail, transportation, and many more. NEC is orchestrating a brighter world with the quality and reliability of its products and outstanding customer service. For additional information about NEC Display Solutions of America products, call (866) NEC-MORE, or visit the website at www.necdisplay.com. Follow us on our social media channels: Facebook, YouTube,Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn.
VUKUNET powers growth in the digital out-of-home advertising business, and creates new revenue opportunities for DOOH network owners from trading desks, digital agencies and online companies. As the only global solution for online DOOH ad buying, VUKUNET automates campaign planning, inventory availability, flighting of ads and reporting of POP. For additional information on this ad serving platform from NEC Display Solutions of America, please visit www.vukunet.com, or call (877) 805-VUKU.