Kingston Digital Class 10 UHS-I microSD and Class 10 UHS-I SDHC/SDXC Cards Debut
Capacities Doubled on microSDHC, microSDXC; SDHC/SDXC Cards
Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced a powerful duo in storage with capacity upgrades to both Class 10 UHS-I microSD and Class 10 UHS-I SDHC/SDXC cards.
The Class 10 UHS-I microSD is now available in 128GB capacity*. It is perfect for apps, music, photos and videos that take up significant space on a smartphone or tablet. Compatible with microSDHC and microSDXC devices, its fast UHS-I speed allows users to capture photos and HD videos without interruption.
Kingstons Class 10 UHS-I SDHC/SDXC card features UHS-I technology and impressive performance, and is now available in capacities up to 256GB. It lets users shoot more video in full 1080p HD and 3D without having to switch cards. With speeds up to 90MB/s read and 45MB/s write**, this versatile card transfers files much faster than standard Class 10 SDHC/SDXC cards. Photographers can shoot longer with larger storage capable of capturing high-density image files such as RAW and JPEG. The cards higher sustained write speed supports continuous burst mode for still photos and reduces stutter during video capture.
Kingston Technology is proud to launch these new high-capacity and high-speed memory cards, said Jean Wong, Flash memory business manager, Kingston®. In a world where most users carry around more data than ever before on mobile devices, the larger capacities and faster speeds help ensure that customers have the best possible solutions available to them to streamline their mobile lives.
Class 10 UHS-I microSD cards are available in 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB capacities. Class 10 UHS-I SDHC/SDXC cards are available in 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB capacities. Both are backed by a lifetime warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability. For more information, visit www.kingston.com.
Kingston Class 10 UHS-I microSDHC/SDXC Features and Specifications:
· Versatile: when combined with the adapter, can be used as a full-size SDHC/SDXC card
· Compliant: with SD Card Association specification
· Compatible: with microSDHC & microSDXC host devices; not compatible with standard microSD-enabled devices/readers; microSDXC cards are not compatible with microSDHC-enabled devices/readers
· Warranty/support: lifetime warranty, free technical support
· Capacities*: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB
· High-Speed Class Rating**:
o Class 10 UHS-I: 10MB/s minimum data transfer rate
· microSDHC/SDXC Card Dimensions: 11mm x 15mm x 1mm
· SD Adapter Dimensions: 24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm
· Operating Temperature: -25°C to 85°C
· Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
Class 10 microSDHC/SDXC Card
Part Number: Capacity and Features
SDC10/4GB: 4GB Class 10 microSDHC
SDC10/8GB: 8GB Class 10 microSDHC
SDC10/16GB: 16GB Class 10 microSDHC
SDC10/32GB: 32GB Class 10 microSDHC
SDCX10/64GB: 64GB Class 10 microSDXC
SDCX10/128GB: 128GB Class 10 microSDXC
SDC10/4GBSP: 4GB Class 10 microSDHC (SD adapter not included)
SDC10/8GBSP: 8GB Class 10 microSDHC (SD adapter not included)
SDC10/16GBSP: 16GB Class 10 microSDHC (SD adapter not included)
SDC10/32GBSP: 32GB Class 10 microSDHC (SD adapter not included)
SDCX10/64GBSP: 64GB Class 10 microSDXC (SD adapter not included)
SDCX10/128GBSP: 128GB Class 10 microSDXC (SD adapter not included)
Kingston Class 10 UHS-I SDHC/SDXC Features and Specifications:
· Performance: 300X up to 90MB/s read and 45MB/s write, Ultra High-Speed bus I (UHS-I)
· Versatile: Class 10 performance when used in a non-UHS-I capable device
· Compliant: with the SD Card Association specification
· Secure: built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
· Compatible: with SDHC & SDXC host devices; not compatible with standard SD-enabled devices/readers; SDXC cards are not compatible with SDHC-enabled devices/readers
· File format: FAT32 (SDHC 16GB32GB), exFAT (SDXC 64GB256GB)
· Guaranteed: lifetime warranty, free technical support
· Capacities*: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB
· Dimensions: 0.94″ x 1.26″ x 0.08″ (24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm)
· Operating Temperatures: 13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
· Storage Temperatures: 40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
· Voltage: 3.3v
Class 10 UHS-I SDHC/SDXC Card
Part Number: Capacity and Features
SDA10/16GB: 16GB Class 10 UHS-I SDHC
SDA10/32GB: 32GB Class 10 UHS-I SDHC
SDA10/64GB: 64GB Class 10 UHS-I SDHC/SDXC
SDA10/128GB: 128GB Class 10 UHS-I SDHC/SDXC
SDA10/256GB: 256GB Class 10 UHS-I SDHC/SDXC
*Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingstons Flash Memory Guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
**Speed may vary due to host and device configuration.
About Kingston Digital, Inc.
Kingston Digital, Inc. (KDI) is the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the worlds largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Established in 2008, KDI is headquartered in Fountain Valley, California, USA. For more information, please visit www.kingston.com or call 800-337-8410.