Features & Specifications
The following information is taken from the Corsair Components Inc. website:
40mm Neodymium drivers for better audio quality.
The large diameter drivers are equipped with high-sensitivity magnets for better sound with lower distortion.
Circumaural, closed-back design
- The ear cups fit around the ears to help block distracting environmental noise, and the solid outer shell helps prevent bothering others when you’re playing or listening.
Noise canceling microphone
- The microphone automatically screens out background noise, so you can be heard clearly.
Padded ear cups and headband
- Extra comfort, so you can keep your head in the game longer without your gear getting in the way.
Dual 3.5mm audio connectors for compatibility
- The HS30 works with any PC or Mac with standard 3.5mm connectors for audio output and microphone input. It works with both sound cards and built-in audio connectors, on both desktop PCs and notebooks and laptops.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms @ 1 kHz
- Drivers: 40mm Neodymium
- Connector: Dual 3.5mm Jacks
- Type: Unidirectional noise canceling
- Impedance: 2.2k Ohms
- Frequency Response: 100Hz – 10kHz
- Sensitivity: -42 dB (± 2 dB)
- 2.7m / 9’
- Any Computer with 3.5mm (1/8”) connectors for audio output and microphone input